Senior Executive – IT
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Fully or Party Qualified) from a reputed University/Institute
- Providing technical support (this may be in person, remote or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users & repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Experience in Helpdesk, ERP Support, CCTV, PABX, Attendance System/Devices, Backup Solutions, Patch Management, Antivirus
- The ability to work well in a team and willing to work extended hours
- Proven experience as a Junior Executive – IT, Executive – IT, or any other related role
- Installation/Configuration & Troubleshooting of Computers/Servers & CCTV (Software/Hardware/Network/Printers)
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
- Maintaining records of service requests, SLA, inventory, software licenses ect.
- Good written & verbal communication
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven as Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: 2023/09/11