Senior Executive– Corporate Secretarial
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with commitment, initiative and enthusiasm and willing to pursue a long term career in our dynamic Corporate Secretarial Division.
- Attorney-at-law/LLB graduate/fully qualified Chartered Secretary (ICSA – UK or ICC – Sri Lanka)
- Should be very proficient in the English language with excellent writing skills.
- Sound knowledge in company law and all aspects of Corporate Governance.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in Company Secretarial work.
- Excellent team work skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a demanding work environment.
- Should be a self-motivated, responsible and enthusiastic individual.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role please click on the flyer to Apply Now or send your CV to [email protected]. An attractive remuneration is on offer for the right candidate.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: 2023/09/22