Executive – Shipping
- Manage the end-to-end documentation process
- Ensure that the commercial documents are verified prior to dispatching to customers
- Ensure compliance with international shipping regulations and customs procedures.
- Manage the Bonding & TIEP schemes
- Collaborate with banks and relevant authorities such as Dept. of Commerce, Chambers, Plant Quarantine dept, CDA, and other institutions to obtain necessary certificates, permits, licenses, and clearances.
- Maintain effective communication with internal departments and external stakeholders to ensure smooth operations throughout the shipping and documentation process.
- Proactively solve any logistical challenges or issues that may arise.
Qualifications required for the position
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in shipping & logistics
- In-depth knowledge of international shipping regulations & customs procedures
- Strong understanding of the Bonding & TIEP schemes and associated documentation.
- Sound knowledge and the ability to collaborate with relevant institutions.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a good team player
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on the flyer to apply now or send your CV to [email protected] within 14 days of this advertisement. Please mention the name of the position on the subject line of the email.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: 2023/09/15