- Computation of Group ETR on an annual basis and plotting of the same against historical Group ETR.
- Forecasting the future projected tax liabilities for the group.
- Point of contact with the Group and external consultants for all operational level tax matters.
- Liaise with tax authorities and provide tax audit support for the Group.
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on all operational level tax matters.
- Review all related party and external party agreements that Hayleys’s entities enters into to ensure the same are aligned from a tax and transfer pricing perspective.
- Review and fill in where required all FATCA and CRS forms that Hayleys’s entities submit in line with the strategic policy for the same established by Head – Group Tax.
- Working with consultants and Head – Group Tax to finalize the Master File and CbCR documents.
- Working with the Sector to finalize all related party transaction information required and reviewing of the same for every transaction category at a transaction level (Filtering transactions not applicable) to facilitate filling in of the annual Transfer Pricing Disclosure Form (“TPDF”) for all applicable Hayleys entities – Substantial annual exercise.
- Conducting bi-annual transfer pricing monitoring for the Group and presentation of results to Head – Group Tax.
- Work with the Sectors in setting up inter-company agreements for all related party transactions.
- Conducts periodic tax health checks at a sector level and presents findings to Head – Group Tax.
- Working with Group Corporate Affairs Unit team to integrate tax accounting and reporting processes with the wider financial reporting processes.
- Link tax reporting system to group ERP / consolidation system.
- Conducting the annual review of income tax computations of all Group entities and presentation of findings from same to Head – Group Tax.
- Work very closely with the Sectors and the IRD at a ground level to process and finalize all pending VAT refunds to the Hayleys Group.
- Assist the Head of Group Tax with Group level projects and initiatives when scope of project requires the same.
- Working at ensuring a consistent approach to all direct and indirect taxes across the Group from an operational ground level.
- Working with each sector to facilitate tax registrations, tax clearances and applications for tax relief/incentive schemes.
- Looking at optimizing/maximizing of deductible amounts in income tax computations by getting involved in accounting/categorizing of transactions from ground up.
- Qualified/Final stage in ICASL/ CIMA or ACCA.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in the field of Taxation. Accountancy firm experience is a must.
- Highly organized with attention to detail and ability to work independently and multitask.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken) are a must.
Hayleys Group | Closing Date: 03/14/2022