Hayleys Lifesciences is the leader in supplying and installing medical diagnostic imaging, analytical and scientific equipment and consumables in Sri Lanka. The company’s strong commitment to provide end to end services to the industry has helped Hayleys Lifesciences to become a preferred partner in both the private and public establishments. We represent leading global brands in Sri Lanka and also accredited to market, install and service the equipment as well as to train the relevant professionals in Sri Lanka. For more information about the company, please visit www.hayleyslifesciences.com
We are on the lookout for young, persistent, energetic B2B marketers with an outgoing personality to join Hayleys Lifesciences Team.
Executive – Analytical Sales (Chemical)
- Passion to develop a career in Sales and Marketing and grow with a leading Business to Business (B2B) Marketing Company
- B.Sc. Degree in Science with Chemistry / Graduate of Agriculture / Institute of Chemistry with 1 – 2 years of experience in sales OR A/L qualified with Chemistry as a subject and 4 years of experience in Sales of Analytical / Lab instruments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to develop professional relationships in the knowledge based industry.
- Ability and willingness to visit research institutes / universities / companies etc. as well as to work long hours when required.
- Young graduates matching with the profile but without adequate experience might be considered for a Trainee Executive position.
- Securing orders to supply, ensuring delivery on time and meeting sales targets and GP margins.
- Visiting client companies, universities, research labs, testing labs and studying their requirements for analytical and lab instruments, Obtaining inputs from scientists/lab managers etc. and recommending instruments solutions and technical support.
- Compiling price quotations and preparing proposals.
- Developing and maintaining a long term relationship with clients and other business partners
- Carrying out promotional activities targeting the clients and potential clients for product development and market penetration.
- Maintaining records of sales, debtors and customer surveys etc. and following up with clients as required.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click “Apply now”. The closing date for applications will be 25th March 2022.
Hayleys Lifesciences (Pvt) Ltd | Closing Date: 03/25/2022