Accounts Executive – Hayleys Eco Solutions sector
- Assisting in preparation of monthly management accounts and maintaining general ledgers Including GL Reconciliation on Balance Sheet items.
- VAT/SVAT and other tax payment proceeding including submitting returns on timelines.
- Review the Monthly Stock verification results with proper Inventory Covering Profile.
- Keeping track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debt, planning course of action to recover outstanding payments.
- Negotiating payoff deadlines or payment plans and Handling questions & complaints
- Updating account status and database regularly maintaining cash receipts & petty cash
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institute
- Proven experience as an Accounts Executive, or any other related role would be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
- Excellent communication skills
- Preference will be given who are from Dankotuwa or around proximity
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply via email to [email protected] indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email. The closing date for applications will be 21st July 2022.
Closing Date: 2022.07.22