Hayleys Business Solutions International (Pvt) Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of Hayleys PLC representing the Business Process Management (BPM) and Shared Services Sector of Hayleys. Its service portfolio includes Finance & Accounting, Private and Corporate Tax Support, External Audit Support, Corporate Due Diligence, Software Development, Digital Services, Payroll Support and Business Process Consultancy Services. The Company is an accredited training provider for CIMA, ACCA and Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (CASL).
Senior Software Engineer (ASP.Net)
We seek a Software Engineer competent in ASP.Net technologies to support our internal and external customers. This position is in the permanent, executive carder.
- Development of web-based software solutions to satisfy client requirements coordinating with multiple stakeholders for integrated solutions.
- Learning new technologies quickly and adopting them to cater to the user requirements.
- Contributing for problem solving in a collaborative software development environment.
- Ensuring excellent verbal and written communication in English with overseas clients.
- Planning and organizing work methodically according to the priorities and deadlines.
- Able to lead a team of junior developers.
- Knowledge and skills in OOA and OOD.
- Proficiency in ASP.NET Technologies.
- Deep understanding of underlying web technologies.
- HTML / CSS – should be competent in writing HTML and CSS (Responsive UI development)
- MS SQL Server / MySQL Database design and development.
- A relevant Degree/Diploma in Information Technology.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Mobile application development is an advantage.
- Flexibility to work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Flexibility to work from home or office
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply via email to [email protected] indicating the position on the subject line of the email. The closing date for applications will be 20th April 2022. Only the short-listed applicants will be called for an interview. Influencing will not have any bearing on the selection process, which is merit based.
Hayleys is an equal opportunity employer.
Hayleys Business Solutions | Closing Date: 04/20/2022