Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com
Hayleys Business Solutions International (Pvt) Ltd
Hayleys Business Solutions International (Pvt) Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of Hayleys PLC representing the Business Process Management (BPM) and Shared Services Sector of Hayleys. Its service portfolio includes Finance & Accounting, Private and Corporate Tax Support, External Audit Support, Corporate Due Diligence, Software Development, Digital Services, Payroll Support and Business Process Consultancy Services. The Company is an accredited training provider for CIMA, ACCA and Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (CASL).
Senior Associate/ Associate – BPO Operations
With the expansion of this fast growing Company, opportunities exist for the following position.
We seek a dynamic individual who has a comprehensive knowledge in accounting and finance with the ability to compile financial statements with strong analytical skills.
- Preparation of financial statements including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
- Analyzing the transactions and generating respective management information reports
- Preparation of VAT Reconciliations
- Performing accounting functions such as processing of sales invoices, supplier invoices, payroll and bank reconciliations
- Corresponding with clients regarding requirements and queries
- Building great working relationships with the on-shore team
- Delivering the monthly accounts on agreed Service Levels
- Qualified/part qualified in CIMA or ACCA or following a degree in Finance and Accounting
- Minimum two to three years of finance and accounting experience (Preferably in the BPO industry)
- Knowledge in XERO accounting software would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication in English is a must (both written and spoken)
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and multitask
- Able to work in a team environment
- Curiosity to learn and apply the learning
- Ability to work from home or office
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click Apply Now. The closing date for applications will be 23rd May 2022. Only the short-listed applicants will be called for an interview. Influencing will not have any bearing on the selection process, which is merit based. Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: 05/23/2022