Hayleys Business Solutions International (Pvt) Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of Hayleys PLC representing the Business Process Management (BPM) and Shared Services Sector of Hayleys, focusing on Finance & Accounting, Corporate and Private Tax, External Audit Support, Corporate Due Diligence, Software Engineering, Digital Services, Payroll Support and Business Process Consultancy Services. The Company is an accredited training provider for CIMA, ACCA and Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (CASL).
Junior Associate – BPO Operations
We seek dynamic individuals who want to build a career in the BPM industry to be a part of our growing team.
- To record finance and accounting transactions while ensuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness
- Process month end, quarter end and year-end financial statements
- Identify and implement improvements in the processes
- Plan and organize work methodically according to the priorities and deadlines
- Maintaining strong relationship with the respective stakeholders
- Engage in the organisations learning and welfare activities
- Following a qualification in AAT, CMA, CASL , CIMA or ACCA or an undergraduate following a finance / business management degree
- Six (06) months of accounting experience preferably in a BPO will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in accounting systems such as Xero will be an added advantage
- Conversant with MS office specially Excel and Teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Has the ability to work with numbers
- Has the ability to prioritize work and communicate well with customers
- Ability to take ownership of the assigned work
- Fast Learner who can work with minimum supervision
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Very high level of ethics and able to hold confidential information
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click Apply Now. The closing date for applications will be 25th May 2022. Only the short-listed applicants will be called for an interview. Influencing will not have any bearing on the selection process, which is merit based. Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: 05/25/2022