Hayleys Business Solutions International (Pvt) Ltd
Hayleys Business Solutions International (Pvt) Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of Hayleys PLC representing the Business Process Management (BPM) and Shared Services Sector of Hayleys, focusing on Finance & Accounting, Corporate and Private Tax, External Audit Support, Corporate Due Diligence, Software Engineering, Digital Services, Payroll Support and Business Process Consultancy Services. The Company is an accredited training provider for CIMA, ACCA and Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (CASL).
Associate – BPO Operations
We seek dynamic individuals who want to build a career in the BPM industry to be a part of our growing team.
- To support the implementation of new payrolls
- Processing monthly payrolls
- To calculate and submit the superannuation for employees
- To support the client with payroll reports for the quarter-end and year-end
- Planning and organizing work methodically according to the priorities and deadlines
- Ensuring timely delivery of the allocated work whilst maintaining the quality of the output
- Following a professional qualification or a degree in HR, Business Management or Administration
- One to one and half (1-1.5) years of working experience in payroll process, preferably in a BPO will be an added advantage
- Competent in MS Office Package, specially MS Excel and ability to work in ERP systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Has the ability to work with numbers
- Has the ability to prioritize work and communicate well with customers
- Ability to take ownership of the assigned work
- A dynamic, self-starter with a keen eye for detail and the focus for continuous improvement
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Very high level of ethics and able to hold confidential information
- Ability to work from home or office
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click Apply Now. The closing date for applications will be 17th September 2023. Only the short-listed applicants will be called for an interview. Influencing will not have any bearing on the selection process, which is merit based. Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: 2023/09/17