Junior Executive/ Executive – Cargo (Based at Head Office)
- Ensure cargo reservations are done in the principal systems prior to departure from CMB accordance with Airline procedures (SOPs).
- Secure space confirmations from 01st carrier & update the shipment details in their system before the shipment departure.
- Send the upliftment messages to relevant Principal gateways.
- System update with actual AWB/HAWB data after shipment departure & discrepancies to be informed relevant parties. (Airport/sales/Finance/Customer).
- Follow up uplifted shipments & regularly update customers till the arrival at the destination.
- Adhere to GSA operational SOP to carry out smooth run in the unit.
- Regular tele sales calls & random visits to the customers to enhance the sales and further buildup relationship with all stakeholders.
- Maintain stock re-order levels & maintain track on receivables from Airport.(AWB stocks/perishable stickers)
- Experience in cargo industry.
- Should possess a clean personal record.
- Must be well disciplined and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Experience in sales and marketing would be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy (MS office packages)
- Good analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “APPLY NOW” within 20 days of this advertisement or email your CV to “[email protected]” with the email title as “Junior Executive/Executive Cargo“.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hayleys Aviation | Closing Date: 03/31/2022