- Validate the visa requirements of respective diplomatic missions in order to advise your respective clients and customers.
- Ensure maintaining accuracy in advising the customers on each diplomatic missions’ requirements.
- Ensure to meet queries received via e-mails, social media, direct lines and mobile devices on time in order to maintain robust customer service.
- Identify potential opportunities to cross-sell/up-sell and offer Value Added Services (VAS) such as photo booth, visa mobility and insurance to the customer.
- Ensure finding new clients in order to introduce and develop Hayleys Visa Section Service Operations.
- Adhere implemented mobility visa operations such as serving customer at door step when it is required.
- Comply with SOPs in order to maintain the standards of visa operations.
- Student placement handling.
- Experience in Visa handling for at least 3 years.
- Experience in Student placement handling will be an added advantage.
- Go getter attitude and with a positive personality.
- Should poses a clean personal record.
- Computer literacy and analytical skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “APPLY NOW” within 10 days of this advertisement.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hayleys Aviation | Closing Date: 03/31/2022