- Coordinate with GHA for counter operations.
- Maintain the service requirements as per SLA
- Pre/Post Flight Duties
- Adhering to airline SOP’s
- Go getter attitude and with a positive personality.
- Should poses a clean personal record.
- Computer literacy and analytical skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Should have the basic and practical knowledge in customer handling / boarding gates / ramp and load control.
- Experience in checking system training.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “APPLY NOW” within 20 days of this advertisement.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hayleys Aviation | Closing Date: 03/31/2022