Engineering Business Unit of the Company is a market leader in selling, supplying, installing, commissioning, servicing, troubleshooting and repairing Diesel Power Generators, Lifts, Elevators, Automated Space Saving Car Parking Systems, Material Handling Equipment, Industrial Pumps, Motors and Controls, Medium Voltage Solutions etc. You may visit www.hayleysengineering.com for details.
Sales Engineer (Executive)- Elevator and car parking Division
Main Job Responsibilities
- Achieving the assigned Sales and Project related Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of Elevator and Car Parking systems
- Designing of technical specifications to provide solutions to clients’ requirements.
- Preparation of cost estimates.
- Regular communication with customers and to develop a pipe-line of potential customers/projects.
- Gathering market data and market intelligence as inputs for marketing planning and forecasting process.
- Coordination with internal departments and suppliers in importing Scissor lifts, dock levelers etc.
- Promptly responding to enquiries and following up with prospects/clients/customers for specifications/payments etc.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar capacity/job role or proven track records in selling engineering products for 2 years.
- Passion to develop a rewarding professional career in Engineering and Sales & Marketing.
- Possessing excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with Factory Engineers, Consultant and Customers etc.
- Results oriented person who can work both independently and within a team environment to achieve given goals.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click “Apply Now”. The closing date for applications will be 07th March 2022.
Hayleys Aventura (Pvt) Ltd | Closing Date: 03/07/2022