- Maintain accurate management accounts by regular monitoring of revenue recognition, recording of expenditure with timely provisions.
- Prepare and present annual budget by coordinating with other departments.
- Supporting management decision making by directing and providing input on the financial perspective of business.
- Responsible to negotiate and obtain preferential arrangements with banks and financial institutions.
- Adherence to group credit policy. Monitor financial performance of the company, provide accurate management information and provide recommendations to management.
- Maintain an effective treasury management system by monitoring debts regularly and ensuring timely collection of same.
- Identify and highlight gaps of existing financial tools and obtain best services from respective vendors/internal functions to rectify same.
- Ensure all company fixed assets are properly accounted for and ensure safety of assets by obtaining necessary insurance policies and enforcing necessary procedures.
- Ensure all statutory obligations are met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Facilitate the auditing function by coordinating with relevant parties.
- Completed Qualification in CIMA/CA/ACCA.
- Working experience over 3 years in a similar position
- Excellent command of the of MS Office suite
- Excellent customer management skills
- Highly organized, attention to detail and ability to work independently and multitask
- Excellent communication in English is a must (both written and spoken)
- Sound Knowledge in SAP
Closing Date: 2022.08.02