- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Financials (FICO)
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of FI/CO modules.
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve problems.
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide ad-hoc training and annual FICO training in the group
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members desired skills & experience
- Ensure agreed SLAs are met and on top of KPIs assigned
- Liaison with implementation partners when necessary for SAP related matters
- Ensure availability of up to date Functional documentations for all SAP configurations and customized developments.
- Manages individual training plan and career objectives.
- Ensures appropriate time-tracking standards are followed for recording development activities
- Act as an alternative resource for MDM related work when required.
- Degree / Diploma from recognized university / institute.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in at least 2 full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
- Experience in FI integration points with other SAP modules like MM, SD, and 3rd Party Applications
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
- Must be results oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
Hayleys Advantis Limited | Closing Date: 04/08/2022