- Research procurement of Marine fuels better understand potential risks, concerns and outcomes of decisions.
- Analysis and perform Hedging operations.
- Competitor analysis and identifying trends.
- Monitor customer performance and report trends which may affect the organization.
- Identify potential expansion plans for the division.
- Develop systems and processes for gathering and storing data for future analytic projects.
- Identifying and analyzing trends and forecasts and recommending improvements to the business processes.
- Organizing and analyzing data, creating charts and graphs, and presenting your findings to the leadership team.
- Ensure compliance to the company’s risk management policy while working on improvements to reduce the overall risk.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- Three passes at the GCE A/Levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Economics or Statistics an equivalent qualification such as CIMA.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as an analyst in a similar company or related field.
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to independently solve problems with data.
- Commercial awareness with professional approach to work, integrity and respect for ethics.