HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics, and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders, and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services, and other travel-related services.
Advantis Engineering, a part of the Advantis Group, is a leader in the Construction Industry with over a decade of experience. A team of dedicated professionals possessing a wealth of expertise in the construction arena, spearhead the company to meet a diverse range of demands. The core of the company’s operations revolve around innovation, assured quality, and service, to provide hassle-free, end-to-end construction solutions for clients local and overseas.
- Preparing construction master programs for new projects and guiding project teams in revisions.
- Pre-planning of mobilization, construction execution, cash flow, and resource procurement of projects with Project Teams and Planning & Monitoring department (P&M).
- Monitor and report the progress of the projects to management as per the schedule and budget.
- Monitoring the procurement status of the projects by checking against the schedule in order to achieve the progress planned.
- Implementing new systems and procedures in the P&M to improve performance.
- Guiding project teams in the EOT process to re-schedule programs and substantiate.
- Information management of P&M to enhance clarity, reliability, and quality.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil).
- Minimum 3 experience in the same capacity.
- Moderate knowledge and experience in MS Projects.
- Moderate knowledge on AutoCAD and construction accounting will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently and under minimum supervision.
- Ability and willingness to perform given tasks in extended working hours when required.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance-driven.