JUNIOR EXECUTIVE – GROUP FREIGHT MANAGEMENT DIVISION
- Data Entry – Pre-& post documentation (enter sales notes/packing details/invoice details)
- Sending BL instructions to shipping lines via email and web base system
- Obtain necessary certificates (GSP/CO/lNS/Canada customs)
- Sending copy documents to shipper.
- Update necessary system data regularly. (Invoice register)
- Prepare final docs for scanning.
- Enter party’s copy details to system.
- Communication with internal and external customers.
- Possess a high school degree or preferably an Associate Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office — Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply via email to [email protected] indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email. The closing date of the application will be the 26th June 2022.
Closing Date: 2022.07.26