- Assist in the recruitment process by advertising open positions internally and externally.
- Scheduling and conducting Aptitude tests for candidates and share test marks with HRBPs.
- Coordinate and facilitate the onboarding process for new hires and ensuring all required documentation is completed.
- Ensure to register new hires for insurance, share provident fund forms with respective units and share ABH forms with payroll unit.
- Coordinate with vendors and execute Employee ID card process for new hires.
- Creating & updating HRIS profiles (Oracle) and maintaining personal files for all employees, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
- Assist with HR policy and procedure development and implementation.
- Manage Employee Life Cycle Management from confirmation process to off boarding process (Confirmations, Contract End/Extensions, Internship Agreement/Extensions, Transfers, Secondments, Resignations, Retirements).
- Process all types of employment letters (Service Confirmation, Visa Letter, Service Letter) to employees upon request.
- Prepare HR reports and data analysis as required.
Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
Closing Date: 2023/09/15