Hayleys Group is ranked amongst Sri Lanka’s largest and most diversified public companies with a strong presence in global markets and manufacturing, agriculture, transportation and logistics, consumer, power and energy, investments and services as well as in leisure and aviation. You may visit www.hayleys.com for more information.
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
- Effectively manage cash flows and supervise financial transactions of the Company
- Finalization of periodic financials of the Company based on IFRS.
- Coordinate with external parties such as banks, auditors, customers, suppliers etc.
- Manage treasury function of the Company
- Prepare the annual budget based on Organizational goals and strategies and review regularly.
- Ensure compliance and to regulatory requirements
- Prepare monthly, weekly presentations to the management, board of Directors and other forums.
- Prepare strategic and long term business plans in support of the Company heads and the board of directors.
- Monitoring and analyzing actual results against individual cost centers as well as business sector.
- Monitor the financial performance of the construction projects
- Instill internal controls to safeguard company assets
- Effectively manage the finance team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional Qualification from a recognize institute. (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Minimum 2 years’ of experience in similar job role with construction industry experience
- Minimum 10 years of total experience in finance
- A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination with a distinction pass for mathematics at the GCE O/L
- High degree of integrity
- Previous experienced in ERP system (SAP) will be added advantage.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Closing Date: 2022.08.31