- Close coordination with flag state, monitor status of statutory certificates and expectations, conducting flag state inspections and surveys.
- Take charge of supplies of spares and stores, obtain quotations from local and overseas suppliers, selection of suppliers.
- Co-ordinate with respective authorities in order to facilitate smooth vessel berthing at port of Colombo/Galle/Trinco.
- Ensure regular updates are given with regards to all ship management matters.
- Coordinate all communications on safety, health & sustainability between the ADV OHS Group and the Company.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- Three passes at the GCE A/Levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Transport & Logistics Management.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience in the related field.
- Good command of English both written and verbal.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Knowledge on ships procurement process would be an advantage.