- Coordinate with customers and deliver expected services and update them on shipments making sure customers are well aware and updated of their shipments.
- Co-ordinate with principals, agents, vendors , carriers service providers & regulatory authorities for activities from the time of cargo receipt until delivery to final destination in order ensure an uninterrupted service level to the client
- Allocate required airline bookings.
- Coordination from the point of obtaining the booking instructions until the MAWB/HAWB issued & docs are dispatched to the foreign station as per the stipulated time period with accuracy in all documents.
- Ensure systems are updated with accurate information and completion of files and passing relevant information to the finance division in order to ensure smooth flow of activities.
- Obtain credit approvals, update cost sheets and provide relevant information to finance division.
- Timely coordination with the customers, Agents network & responding to their requirements and all day to day operational issues.
- Update reports as per given requirements for management decision making.
- Maintain all documentation in an orderly manner.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
• A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination
• GCE O/L qualification with 6 Credit passes including Mathematics and English
• 4-5 years’ work experience
• A relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
• Fluency in English and Sinhala languages
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click Apply Now within 10 days of this advertisement.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hayleys Advantis Limited | Closing Date: 04/28/2022