- Responsible for Pre and post recruitment formalities of the Group by coordinating aptitude tests, onboarding documentation and arranging of medicals for selected candidates
- Creation of employee profiles on HRIS
- Completion of employee personal files
- Preparation of all types of letters. (LOA, Service letters, Employee confirmation letters etc)
- Update HRIS on Staff transfers/Permanencies/Status changes and provide letters on same
- Reporting of information for payroll, insurance, IT divisions and PF Unit.
- Support BPs in sourcing candidates.
- Portraying initiative and meeting SLAs as agreed upon with BUs
- Supervision to the HR operations team
- Preparation of reports related to employee life cycle to be projected at the CODM, GMC & HR Cluster to provide accurate and timely information for management decision making.
• Degree / Professional Qualifications in Human Resources Management.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with exposure in relevant areas in a BPO company.
• Effective communication in both English and Sinhala and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical skills with sound computer literacy and conversant in the use of Microsoft office package.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality exercise extreme discretion
Hayleys Advantis Limited | Closing Date: 04/04/2022