- Requirement gathering, analysis, design (As-is/To-be) and proposing optimal system solutions to clients and implementation.
- Improve existing systems by studying current practices, identifying problem areas, recommend controls, procedures, best practices and solutions
- Identification of opportunities and ways to convert business processes into automated systems
- Planning and executing system user trainings, evaluations & composing user manuals
- Co-ordinate system support for SCE IT tools including client configurations, and testing, data querying, report generation, troubleshooting through SQL/Plus and escalation of software issues to software development team when necessary.
- Providing leadership to implement continuous improvement projects in order to deploy new functionalities of SCE IT tools to the business.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- 6 ‘Credit’ passes at the GCE O/L examination including Mathematics and English.
- A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Management Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Technical skills in SQL.
- Strong background in systems analysis, design, monitoring implementation, testing, Continuous Process Improvement and project management.
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills.
- Ability to initiate/manage cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects.
- Experience in software development would be an added advantage.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on Apply Now. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven. Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.