- Maintain sufficient stocks of containers, container seals and other special equipment, coordinating with sales team.
- Ensure special containers are available as per customer requirements through coordination with marketing team.
- Coordinate with transporters, making efficient arrangements to disengage them on time without incurring penalties.
- Create bookings in the logix system obtaining relevant information from container yards, in order to obtain accurate report, timely.
- Accurate and timely preparation of report obtaining relevant details from authorities.
- Check and pass all invoices within 07days of receipt, providing correct debit instructions.
- Maintain approved IOS procedures ensuring compliance.
- Attend to all daily calls and inquires providing accurate information to customers.
- Update all relevant container movements in the system in order to maintain correct container tracking system.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- 6 ‘Credit’ passes at the GCE O/L examination including Mathematics and English.
- A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination.
- Good command of English and Sinhala.
- Computer literacy with MS Office
Closing Date: 2022.10.15