- Assist the Head of HR in reinforcing and driving the HR strategy plan across the group.
- Supervise, guide and manage the assigned personnel in the HR Operations department.
- Support in connecting the operations team together by creating forums, review mechanisms for the team to network and share best practices, resolve ongoing people challenges.
- Support Business Partners in manpower planning activities and ensure smooth functioning of activities under HR operations through the BPs.
- In discussion with BPs, provide recommendations to current policies and practices for continuous improvements.
- Ensures compliance standards within- the scope of HR operations is documented and met by carrying out regular audits and highlighting anomalies/non-compliance points.
- Constantly review and monitor the agreed KPIs between the center and companies and work with the center team to find solutions to ensure the service standards.
- Addressing employee grievances and maintaining regular contact with employees at all levels. Ensure the grievance handling procedures are up to date and Attend to all the Industrial disputes and anchor the inquiries / labour related issues by representing the group at the labour tribunals, labour department to bring solutions.
- Constant review of overseas/mobility policies, communication and awareness, maintaining & implementing.
Minimum Knowledge/Experience/Training/Qualifications Required
- Bachelors Degree approved by UGC or equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of 8 years’ experience (3 years at Manager Level)
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Labour law and compliance technical capabilities
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click Apply Now.
Closing Date: 2022.10.20