Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
ADVANTIS FREE ZONE
Advantis Free Zone operates as an International Logistics Hub in Sri Lanka, focused on adding value to global and regional supply chains. We encapsulate the expertise and experience accumulated over 60+ years in the field of supply chain management, 3PL and value added services, brought together under one roof to offer a comprehensive global and regional distribution, storage and value added services hub, based in Sri Lanka.
- Ensure timely provision of accurate management accounts by regular monitoring of revenue recognition, recording of expenditure in order to assist decision-making and to comply with statutory financial requirements/policies.
- Facilitate the annual audits of the SBU by coordinating with the auditors and providing necessary documents to ensure a true and fair view of the accounts is presented, thereby safeguarding the interest of the stakeholders.
- Prepare and present the annual budgets, corporate plans by coordinating with the other departments in order to facilitate the strategic plan of the organization.
- Ensure effective tax management by timely and accurate planning of statutory obligations to avoid penalties and maximize stakeholder returns.
- Conduct financial feasibility studies in coordination with other departments in order to support decision making on new projects identified by the senior management.
- Ensure internal controls and practices are implemented and maintained by auditing and carrying out spot checks in order to streamline processors.
- Negotiate & obtain better rates/facilities from banks by monitoring developments in the market to reduce the interest cost of the companies as well as to facilitate import parcels of the company.
- Maintain effective treasury management system by regular monitoring of the stocks, debtors, creditors.
- Support the management team by giving necessary inputs on procurement, inventory control, pricing, cost controls and fund management.
- Ensure statutory requirements of BOI and other relevant authorities are met by obtaining annual licenses and submit information on timely manner in order to comply with terms and conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Masters approved by UGC or Equivalent professional qualification.
- Fully qualified in either CIMA/CA/ACCA.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in related discipline with 05 years’ experience in managerial level.
- Advance knowledge on Microsoft office packages.
- Experience in SAP or similar ERP system.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now” within 10 days of this advertisement. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Closing Date: 2022.09.30