SLT is in search of high caliber, result-oriented and qualified individuals capable of playing a key role in the finance team. You will be engaged in a range of tasks in financial and management accounting in a highly IT-backed work environment and expected to collaborate with cross-functional departments to implement key business drivers and operational controls.
- Associate Membership of ICA/CIMA/ACCA with 03 years post qualifying experience in the field of Finance/Audit in a reputed organization.
- Be a resilient leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Oracle experience in CRM & ERP systems will be an added advantage.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who have professional qualifications and post qualifying experience in a large organization.
- Four-year full-time Degree in Accountancy/Finance from a University/Institute recognized by UGC – Sri Lanka equivalent to SLQF 6 will be an added advantage.
- Upper age limit is 30 years as at application closing date.
- Appointments will be on permanent basis subject to one-year probation period.
- The successful candidates would be provided with a competitive remuneration package on par with the industry standards and other fringe benefits.
- Rewarding career progression.
- Vacancies are available in Kandy and Colombo.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by SLT HR.
Method of Application
Application should be sent via online using the link given below. Complete the online application on your own, submit with curriculum vitae including a recent photograph together with scan copies of birth, educational and other relevant certificates on or before 18th May 2022.
Applications without supporting documents will not be entertained and applications sent by post will not be accepted.
Click here to Apply: https://careers.slt.lk
Attachments file size should not exceed 15 MB.
Sri Lanka Telecom PLC is an equal opportunity employer and any type of canvassing will be a disqualification.
Chief People Officer
Sri Lanka Telecom PLC