Hayleys Overseas Edu Connect is a global student placement service company that focuses on the counselling of students looking for international higher education opportunities by providing information of reputed institutes in the required country, aiding the application and the visa process so that the students’ journey to their choice will be as smooth as possible.
Junior Executive/ Executive – Overseas Education Student Counselor
1. Evaluation of profile: The overseas education consultant will first understand the student’s profile and then provide them with the best program possibilities and other suitable careers.
2. Selecting the university: The expert will help the students find the best university with worldwide recognition and excellent education. The expert will help a student take a final decision about the university.
3. Admission Processing: The experts may help students fill their admission forms and prepare financial documents.
4. Documents: The expert consultant will convey the requirement of the shortlisted documents. The consultant will help the students assemble each document beforehand and take care of the financial aid process, considering every aspect of the students.
5. Statement of Purpose Preparation: The experts will help students prepare an excellent, honest, appealing SOP. They are aware of the actual career goal behind your decision about studying abroad and understand the scope of your study area.
6. Process after getting accepted: Once the university enrolls or sends an acceptance letter to the student, the experts will still provide the assistance needed like accommodation, lifestyle and managing finance, etc.
Ideal candidate must have a good command of English language (Other languages will be an added advantage)
- Experience in similar capacity handling overseas student placement
- Good negotiation skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Computer literacy (MS office packages)
- Good analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
If you are interested send your CV to [email protected] mentioning “ Overseas Education Student Counselor” as the subject of the email.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “APPLY NOW” within 10 days of this advertisement.
Closing Date: 2022.10.31