The company seeks for a competent candidate to fill the position of Human Resource Executive. The position will be based in Ranala.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensure smooth flow of non-executive employee life cycle & perform exit process/final clearance on time
- Carrying out company values programme activities & events to ensure employee morale & motivation
- Maintaining organization structure & Job Descriptions to ensure effective head count management
- Ensure timely completion of monthly HR reports, cross functional reports & other external communications
- Initiating increment & PMS process through HRIS for non-executive employees
- Coordinating with government authorities, business area neighborhood & John Keells Foundation to conduct CSR projects to ensure social welfare initiatives
- Supporting to overall HR operations & team members with ad hoc projects to ensure the HR value creation model
Required qualifications and skills:
- Degree in HRM or equivalent professional qualification from a recognized university or institution
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Proficiency in HRIS & excellent knowledge in MS applications is required
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in both Sinhala & English languages
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply before the 06th September 2022.