he company seeks for a competent candidate to fill the position of Assistant Manager – Human Resources. The position will be based in Ranala.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Onboarding / offboarding process of executive staff as per the annual manpower plan
- Reinforce HR policies & bring in processes & systems to enhance productivity
- Execution of employee engagement initiatives
- Drive effectively Performance Management Process
- Provide HR information required for management decision making
Required qualifications and skills:
- Bachelors / Masters in HRM or possess HR related professional qualification (PQHRM/CQHRM)
- 6 years’ experience with minimum of 3 years in a similar capacity
- Previous experience in a manufacturing organization will be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge in MS Office
- Hand on experience in SAP Success Factors will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply before the 05th September 2022.