The scope of work would involve the overall project responsibility of installation & successful completion of large scale Electrical & ELV projects including project planning, guiding technical teams up to final testing, commissioning and timely handover.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 05 years hands on experience in projects involving Electrical & ELV
- Exposure of designing and installation of MEP solutions in high-raised building and large scale projects would be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of MS Project and Auto CAD
- Ability to identify and manage risks and issues for all phases of project delivery
- Good understanding in Quality, Health & Safety procedures is essential
- Possess adequate verbal and written communication skills in English, with ability to communicate confidently with different stakeholders
- Should be able to work in different areas of the country and be flexible to manage multiple projects based on business requirements
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply by clicking Apply Now or mail to [email protected] indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email within 10 days of this advertisement.
Pay and benefits for the above position will be competitive & the rewards are performance driven.