- Managing and guiding the R&D team for new product development and its process validation and process improvements.
- Identification of customer needs and introducing new application and customer specific products to the range
- Approval of incoming raw materials, developing alternative raw materials and managing QA process of raw materials
- Handling customer queries in respect of new products and existing products and provide technical information to other departments such as Marketing and Production
- Work closely with staff from Marketing, Production, and Engineering departments for cross functional team based projects
- BSc in Chemistry/Polymer Science and Technology
- MSc in (Polymer Science and Technology)/ relevant Postgraduate qualification
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in similar working environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and strong results orientation
- Team player with high negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in self-directed environment
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now or via email to [email protected] indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email. The closing date for applications will be 27th July 2022.
Pay and benefits of this above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Closing Date: 2022.07.27