- Liaise with marketing team and ensure on time submission of responses related to customer complaint as per the SOP.
- Analyze the customer complaints and identify specific problems or trends over time
- Ensure Quality Assurance oriented CAPA carried out throughout the process of manufacturing of gloves.
- Ensure regular follow up of the CAPA to ensure high standards are maintained.
- Ensure all shipments are in compliance with customer requirements and relevant standards, and any identified gaps need to be highlighted through customer communication.
- Analyze all customer complaints and requirements and submit relevant presentation for higher management periodically.
- Liaising with Quality Assurance Manager to review and revise Quality Assurance procedures as per identified gaps and any new requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with statistical background.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in handling of quality related functions and customer complaint etc.
- Having effective business writing capability is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on ISO 2859-1 Inspections system would be a definite advantage
- Knowledge on Minitab, SPSS or any statistical software tools An analytical mindset along with the creativity and drive to meet challenges
- Ability to work well in both team-oriented and self-directed environments
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now or apply via email to [email protected] indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email. The closing date for applications will be 18th July 2022.
Pay and benefits of this above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.