- Responsible for clearing of import cargo and deliver to manufacturing locations on time without recurring demurrages
- Obtain freight quotes on time and arrange FOB shipments at competitive rates
- Liaise with suppliers and banks and make sure respective clearing documents are available for timely clearance
- Obtain necessary BOI approval for importation, machinery and latex
- Timely purchase of laboratory items and uniforms
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management
- Bachelors’ degree in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics/Business Management
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Hands-on experience in SAP – ERP system would be an added advantage
- Good command in MS Excel is mandatory
- Ability to work well in both team-oriented and self-directed environments
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now. The closing date for applications will be 18th March 2022.
Pay and benefits of this above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dipped Products PLC | Closing Date: 03/18/2022