- Key responsibility for quality assurance management process in relation to incoming, in-process and outgoing products
- Ensure Quality Assurance oriented inspections carried out throughout the process of manufacturing of Gloves
- Develop and monitor continual improvement programs in line DPS (DPL Production system).
- Maintain a proactive approach in ensuring appropriate steps are taken to manage any gaps that are identified in the QMS.
- Bachelors’ degree / NDT from a recognized University from the relevant field
- Masters/Post graduate qualification in QMS or Statistics will be a definite advantage
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in quality functions in connection with latex or textile business environment
- Have a thorough understanding of ISO 9000, ISO 14000, ISO 45000, FSC, BRC, etc.
- Knowledge in Statistics would be an advantage
- An analytical mindset along with the creativity and drive to meet challenges
- Should be a practical person with ability to work independently and also should be a good team player, with ability to drive the quality team towards excellence.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply via email to [email protected] indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email. The closing date for applications will be 06th July 2022
Pay and benefits of this above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Closing Date: 2022.07.06