- Ensure 24×7 NOC operational state while maintaining the best service output with the Roster Based work pattern.
- Network Fault Identification related to Dialog Axiata PLC’s all Fixed Core network and IMS network.
- Network Fault Identification related to Dialog Axiata PLC’s NFVI network.
- Network Fault Identification related to Dialog Axiata PLC’s International Voice Network.
- Identify International Network Voice Fraud incidents and take necessary action to prevent such incidents.
- Identify International Network Voice Bypass incidents and take necessary action for prevention.
- Coordinate with relevant internal and external parties in international Voice and Data service interruption incidents to troubleshoot the issues and rectify them within SLA.
- Identify the Faults within SLAs to reduce service interruptions and identify the type of fault so the required subsequent steps can be clearly performed.
- In faulty incidents, perform the first level troubleshoot tasks to mitigate the problem or to gather essential details and arrange them meaningfully so once the escalations are done the operations team can incorporate the details to resolve the situation at the earliest.
- In the incidents where 3rd parties are involved, co-ordinate with them to resolve the issue in a manner which is effective, efficient while maintaining Dialog Axiata PLC’s reputation and following information security guidelines.
- Use incident logging mechanisms used by NOC so the escalations are done clear and the problem solving process is followed flawlessly.
- Continuously coordinate with the relevant teams until the identified issues is resolved, support with service verifications while keeping track on any new incidents.
- Continuously coordinate with the relevant teams until the identified issues are resolved, support with service verifications while keeping track on any new incidents.
- Ensure uninterrupted service from Dialog Core Domain to provide seamless service to the Dialog Customer base.
- Ideal candidate should have NVQ level 5/IVQ level 5 qualification, HNDE/NDT/NDES/Diploma in Technology (OUSL)/Advanced Diploma in Telecommunications Technology/Advanced Diploma in Constructive Technology/National Diploma in Engineering Technology
- Experience in the field of Telecommunications/Electronics/Electrical
- Computer literacy, communication skills, knowledge of telco industry would be added advantages
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 04/08/2022