This role is responsible for establishing targets and standards to Solution experts’ team in the sector(s) and continuously monitor and evaluate target achievements and decide necessary changes to processes and activities to meet Dialog Enterprise sector(s) objectives.
Location – Colombo
- Establish overall solution proposal delivery and monitoring process within standard timelines.
- Lead support engineers and other stakeholders in the process to solve issues and mitigate delays.
- Monitor solution design standards and costing accuracy.
- Intervene and support complex solutions when required by ES Engineers.
- Lead the ESE team for continuous improvements in the service delivery processes and standards by looking at the market demand and environment/industry changes.
- Establish proper Project Management practices at all levels in solution implementations.
- Responsible for communicating customer experience measurement parameters to engineering teams.
- Evaluate and identify Training & Development requirements of ESE staff.
- Manage recruitments and always acquire better resources to the team.
- Should possess an Engineering Degree in Electronics / Telecommunications / IT or an equivalent professional qualifications from a recognized university or institute ; Having an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a similar capacity.
- Posses knowledge in Modern Technology and Applications & Business Process Re-Engineering
- Should have sound knowledge in Project Management and analytical skills.
No. of Vacancies: 02
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 03/11/2022