Senior Manager – Digital Services Operations and Compliance
- Plan, organize and execute tasks and resources in achieving Operational excellence in overall product portfolios
- Responsible for strategizing and implementing the Operational governance and Compliance monitoring framework
- Drive the operational team in achieving set KPI’s to execute within agreed SLA’s to ensure smooth functioning throughout the process.
- Recommend and use best class assessment tools to ensure complaints are resolved within SLA’s.
- Regular reviews to identify gaps in processes and recommend strategic initiatives to improve performance
- Lead teams on accurate and on time Merchant creation and configuration while achieving given SLA period
- Ensure timely customer wallet cleansing, dormant wallet blocking, KYC related wallet blockings takes place as a mandatory requirement by regulator CBSL
- Ensure merchant servicing processes and SLA’s are in place and achieve set service levels and support.
- Monitoring Mobile money customers & merchant transactions as required by regulation order to satisfy the statutory requirements
- Identify, report and rectify / recommend solutions for violation of regulatory requirements in the existing processes
- Ensure timely implementation of CBSL directions/instructions to be in compliance with expectations
- Ensure development requirements in tech and platform are supported and facilitated by BU for operational excellence and compliance
- Facilitate internal and external audits including but not limited to information security audits/ custodian bank audits / Central Bank audits and GSMA audit and PCIDSS Audit
- Drive Simplification, Process excellence & Digitisation to improve efficiency & EE (Employee Effort)
- Identify the key gaps to drive achievement and action planning for operational support
- Establish the parameter and set up Ops dashboard to report on KPI’s and exceptional reports for monitoring and actioning
- Conduct regular reviews and meetings with key stakeholders for operational improvement
- Degree in Business Management / Commerce or equal professional qualification, Holding MBA would be an added advantage
- Excellent communications skills, interpersonal skills, analytical skills and decision making capabilities
- Minimum of 12 years experience in compliance, regulatory and banking operations
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 03/31/2022