- Responsible for overall retail and small medium enterprise sales budgeting process including requirement gathering, validating, maintaining and monitoring functional budgets.
- Responsible to review all regional sales plans; monitor progress and track changes. Oversee all financial, project/programs; ensure that expenditures are consistently aligned to program budgets throughout the period.
- Ensure that all sales programs are funded and managed in an effective and controlled manner and be responsible to carry out control audits whilst ensuring control parameters and operational guidelines.
- Responsible in setting up governance framework for all sales promotions and programs.
- Responsible for all performance management and reporting of projects assigned to sales leaderships along with the regional teams and periodically review and report to senior leadership
- Responsible for enterprise customer subsidy administration while evaluating customer value creation; Review, validate and approve the request made by sales team.
- Be the administrator of all Business Unit funded regional sales plans and to periodically validate all regional sales promo proposals of all regions and all districts.
- Implements trade promotion evaluation by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spends.
- Should possess a BSc. Degree in Business administration/ Finance/Statistics/CIMA
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a relevant field is preferred
- Should possess good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Should be willing to work long hours and carry out frequent field visits
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 03/03/2022