Project Manager – Enterprise Program Management Office
- Responsible to manage project/programs, in order to achieve the program/project OKRs driving the stakeholders and external dependencies, liaise with the senior project managers/program managers/management to organize, plan, drive, implement, monitor and report the project until completion as agreed in the governance project charter, within agreed time, scope, quality parameters.
- Accountable to provide management and project team with regular project/program updates and to proactively identify project risks and providing prudent and timely recommendations in order to avoid/mitigate the risks.
- Continuous monitoring of the Program/Project to identify deviations from the baseline plan(s), and to highlight same in advance to respective stakeholders with the impact and corrective/mitigation actions and liaise with other project/program teams to ensure end to end sooth deliverables while managing inter-dependencies pertaining to cross functional Program/Project milestones
- Responsible to proactive issue management during the entire Project management life cycle by identification of issues/bottlenecks pertaining to the Program/Project and providing resolution in coordination with respective stakeholders and to highlight said issues/challenges and their resolution/mitigation plan in advance, in order to facilitate prompt and accurate decision making for the Senior Management
- Timely reporting, monitoring and escalations pertaining to issues to Project Team/Senior Management/Steering Committee and to facilitate issue resolution with minimum business impact
- Require facilitating effective communication across functional stakeholders throughout the entire project management cycle and coordinate with all stakeholder groups – both internal and external for successful Program/Project delivery
- Need to define the OKRs with the project lead and sponsor at the start,achieve overall project completion in order to achieve the expected outcome required by the management
- Responsible for 100% accurate and timely project updates (for weekly CXO dashboard, EPMO consolidated report etc) to ensure the successful information requirement
- Require developing project management skills, new methodologies and tools, maintain proper knowledge management repository to ensure project documentation is up to date
- Ensure project steering committees are regularly conducted and review the achievements and projects with respect to the defined project OKRs
- Ideal candidate should possess Degree in general field (Preference to be given to project management, Engineering, IT and Business) with corporate level project management experience, expertise in Project management tool and techniques
- Masters’ Degree in Project Management with Exposure, experience and knowledge of corporate level project Management
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a relevant field at senior level would be an added advantage
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 03/31/2022