This position is to ensure that the incident management and problem management process is followed and executed for the Software are systems. The individual should carry out requirement analysis, configuration change identification, testing, load/impact analysis, procedure planning, downtime planning and communications, configuration change, integration and post analysis of change.
- Ensure complaints/issues related to systems are resolved within given SLA’s to maintain expected level of issue resolution.
- Manage various internal / external customer complaints effectively to maintain expected complaint resolution time.
- Follow the incident management procedure defined for issue resolution for the compliance of issue resolution.
- Ensure maximum systems support is provided for internal/external staff to resolve the problems
- Coordinate with L3 support team members define the problems which would help to resolve the problems.
- Prepare statistical & operational reports.
- Troubleshooting system issues to identify the issues accurately.
- Responsible to monitor, analyze issues and coordinate with vendors for support
- Responsible for routine and systematic monitoring of processes and take corrective actions.
- Participating requirement gathering sessions and giving operational requirements to bridge the requirement gaps.
- User acceptance (UAT) of new releases and change Requests to adopt with customer requirement New deployment and reviews.
- The candidate should possess a Degree in IT / Information Systems from a recognized university or institute.
- Knowledge on Unix, Shell Scripting, and SQL.
- Experience in CRM, Billing systems support or complaint management is advantageous.
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 03/01/2022