Group Information Technology: CRM and Billing
Responsible for overall CRM system operations and supporting application operations in Group Information Technology: CRM and Billing processes within the specific timelines in order to have smooth operation.
- Responsible for smooth operations of CRM system applications for all Dialog Axiata business units.
- Making sure business related and system related configurations are accurate in all systems.
- Integration with BI to fulfill the information requirements when required.
- Responsible for Patch upgrades, deployments & Data purging to provide continuous billing system operations.
- System operations enhancement by automating operational alerts (sms/email), alarms using shell scripts, SQL queries, web applications, oracle stored procedures, etc.
- Design and development of customized management reports to fulfill management requirement.
- System configurations (user creation, new alarm configurations, etc.).
- Preparing analytical / statistical reports to ensure no revenue leakage in all CRM, payment and Charging systems.
- Responsible for routine and systematic monitoring of processes and take corrective actions such as (File System monitoring, System Performance, Alarm monitoring, Alert monitoring).
- Responsible for timely escalation of issues to the Implementation team and management when it required.
- The candidate should possess a Degree in IT / Information Systems from a recognized university or institute.
- Experience in CRM, Billing systems support or complaint management is advantageous.
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 03/31/2022