- Manage and be responsible for the sales performance of the door to door sales agents, and ensure daily plan is outlined and targets are assigned
- Conceptualise and carry out the given sales strategies, seasonal and ad-hoc promotional strategies in order to contribute towards the territory sales targets through planning and distribution within the sales agents
- Ensure timely execution of planned sales strategies and effectively planning of sales agent’s and deployment in order to ensure effective coverage of household touch points
- Ensure primary focus on sales performance and drive sales whilst considering number of feet on street, ground reality, solving operational issues, complaints, queries etc.
- Train, monitor and shadow new sales agents prior and during deployment to ensure accurate information and excellent customer experience is provided
- Be familiar with operational requirements and have an understanding on each cluster area, its boundaries and significant dynamics in order to drive sales plans and performance targets
- Work closely with required internal departments and regional sales teams to ensure communication, cooperation and synergy is carried throughout the teams towards the operation.
- Report on team and territory performance, area competitor analysis, gaps, daily cash collection, stock information to senior management on a monthly basis
- Create weekly visit plan for each team outlining specific areas and target achievements to be completed daily
- Ensure adherence to compliance within each territory and area demarcations of work scope is separated
- The ideal candidate is required to have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in handling Sales/in a similar role
- A Professional Qualification or Diploma in Marketing/Management
- Sound communication and leadership skills
- Good Interpersonal & Relationship building Skills
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 03/11/2022