The product and service Innovation team is the Innovation Foundry of Dialog. We pride ourselves on spearheading all things innovation. We have a well-structured set of innovation programs which are termed NPD. The role is responsible for program management of Innovation and New Product Development (NPD) tracks. The role is expected to be the agile champion of the team shepherding and improving the agile delivery practices to ensure we remain competitive and always improve in achieving divisional goals and objectives. The nature of projects falls into both Scrum and Kanban methods. Also, responsible for leading and managing various partner resources working hand in hand with us to innovate.
- Devise and implement efficient process and activities to ensure NPD and Innovation activities are delivered in time, with required quality while managing the cost and resource constrains.
- Understand key issues and risks pertaining to program/projects and timely escalations to senior management to resolve issues with minimum business impact.
- Managing the delivery of Innovation/R&D funnel process, strategic projects tagged under annual business plan.
- Responsible for providing leadership and overall coordination of activities in conducting ideation sessions, tech talks and hackathons to drive innovation by engaging with internal / external stakeholders & developer community
- Work with divisional management to identity and forecast resource requirement for project delivery and proactively onboard resource in timely manner.
- Contribute in formulate product and technology strategy blueprint to ensure it meets evolving technology roadmaps & long term organizational objectives
- Act as the immediate supervisor for outsourced resource, expected to layout onboarding/performance evaluation criterion to evaluate the performance and contribution of outsource resource.
- Lead the trainee mentorship program by guiding and providing leadership to team members on mentoring the industrial trainees thus creating effective leadership culture within the division
- Monitor customer trends, competitor behaviour, technology trends and market insight related to new products to facilitate new product/service development.
- Responsible for initial analysis of business benefit of a concept/ technology& to carry out proof of concept demonstrations to ensure whether said products / solutions meet business requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in similar capacity
- Possess A Degree BSc in Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering/ Computer Science or IT.
- CIMA, MBA, PMP or any other professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- In depth knowledge Agile and Project/Program Management Methodologies
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 02/28/2022