- Responsible to provide First Contact Resolution for complaints received from corporate customers of Large Enterprise, Large & Medium Businesses and Small & Medium Business.
- Escalate the complaint and relevant information through a SR (Service Request) and for second level and Back Office teams to maintain an accurate and instant complain resolutions.
- Responsible to maintain confidentiality of the customer information properly.
- Responsible to identify the exact customer before divulging the information to maintain the service integrity.
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate escalation of Customer complaints to TAC & other vertical for second level resolution
- Update complaint Log report and maintaining the relevant databases to manage the complaint handling at optimal level.
- Responsible for Lodging Incident through complaint management system for record purposes and for the benefits of other cross functional teams who involved in resolutions.
- Call and inform the customers who are monitored proactively whenever the links have been down and indicated via NMS (Network monitoring systems) to assure the service excellency
- Responsible for providing billing related information to customers and other internal authorized stakeholders to provide a resolution to complaints.
- Check outstanding and communicate information to external customers and internal stakeholders whenever requested.
- NVQ Level 5/ IVQ Level 5 City & Guilds Advance Diploma /HNDE/NDT/NDS/Diploma in Technology (OUSL)/Advance Diploma in information and communication technology/ Advance Diploma in information technology/ Advance Diploma in construction technology/NDTE
- Ideal candidate should be a team player with positive attitude, and ability to adapt to change
No. of Vacancies: 02
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 03/07/2022