You should ideally;
- possess a degree in Engineering or IT or a full professional qualification in a similar area acceptable to the Bank
- possessing CCIE will be an added advantage
- possess 3 years of post-qualifying experience in designing and managing a CISCO ACI multi-pod, multi-site environment
- possess experience in tightly integrating Virtualization platforms to CISCO ACI
- have experience in working on High-Level /Low-Level Designs and documentation
- must have a high level of understanding of both LAN and WAN with a focus on Security, R+S (VLAN, VPN, BGP, OSPF).
- possess Scripting knowledge in Python, Shell/ perl etc.
You will be responsible for
- manage complex Data Center networking projects from inception to completion
- plan, configure, implement, document and manage solutions in a complex network environment in support of new and existing SDN technologies
- measure, optimize, and tune the network performance and ensure that systems will run reliably in a 24×7 production and non-production environments
- Define, implement, and document operational processes and procedures, with periodic review of efficiency and improvement
- support and manage Network Applications and infrastructure systems security in accordance with the ISO27001 and PCI-DSS frameworks
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 29 March 2022.