JUNIOR EXECUTIVE / EXECUTIVE – RESTRUCTURING & CLOSE MONITORING – BATTICALOA
You should ideally;
- possess 3 – 4 years of experience in credit functions.
- have excellent communication skills
- possess a fair knowledge in MS office.
You will be responsible for ;
- assisting in following up & close monitoring of stressed loans, NPL facilities in the branch network.
- assisting the supervisor in managing non performing asset portfolios and reducing impairment.
- assisting in following up and timely recovering of Moratorium facilities after the moratorium period.
Applicants who do not possess the above mentioned experience / the relevant qualifications may be considered for recruitment to a alternative level.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse environment.
Recruitment to the Bank is based solely on merit and competency irrespective of other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Any form of canvassing is discouraged. Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 17 September 2023.
Chief Human Resources Officer
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk
Closing Date: 2023/09/17