EXECUTIVES / JUNIOR EXECUTIVES – RELATIONSHIP BANKING – MATARA CITY, DENIYAYA, NAWALA & KADUWELA BRANCHES
You should ideally;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English)
- possess part / full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank
- possess approximately 06 to 08 years’ of experience in branch banking
- possessing a good knowledge on financial statement analysis will be a definite advantage
- have strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
You will be actively involved in the promotion of advances and other products of the bank to new and existing clients while maintaining the highest level of customer service standards. Achieving the revenue and portfolio growth (advances and deposits) while maintaining a healthy portfolio in compliance to the internal and regulatory guidelines will also be a key performance criteria.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse environment.
Recruitment to the Bank is based solely on merit and competency irrespective of other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Any form of canvassing is discouraged. Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 17 September 2023.
Chief Human Resources Officer
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk
Closing Date: 2023/09/17